Welcome to Indy Photography's blog just for senior girls! This blog is still BRAND NEW, but I will be adding to it daily! I know lots of senior photographers only post pictures of seniors on their blog, but I wanted a place that was unique. A place where girls could come and hang out, read up on the latest trends, find out what movies are playing, and access all kinds of stuff from one location. Of course this blog will have pictures of seniors! But you'll also find fashion tips, iPhone apps, links to local attractions, and all sorts of stuff just for girls! So grab your Starbucks and your laptop and hang around for a while. :)

4.14.2010

Danielle | Greenfield High School Senior Photographer

Danielle, her mom and I met downtown this weekend to get some quick senior pictures before she graduates next month. Danielle currently plays softball and is going to be playing at IUPUI this fall, so we snuck onto their softball field and shot a few frames and  barely touched  *ahem* ruined their perfectly raked ball diamond. (Sorry, IUPUI.)

Danielle, it was great meeting you! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. :) I wish you the best of luck next year!

danielle-blog1

danielle-blog8

Danielle, please don't hate me for this picture. I think you look beautiful when you laugh. :)

Danielle-blog2

danielle-blog6

danielle-blog5

danielle-blog4

danielle-blog3

No comments:

Post a Comment